Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Diving with Turtles!!

Sunday morning I enjoyed a great dive with Harry at Lau Lau. Besides the usual fun critters to watch, I got to see 3 turtles! The first one was very small, so cute. He let us swim with him for a while then ducked down into some underwater tunnels.
The second turtle was very big. He also let us swim along with him for quite a while. He seemed in no hurry to get anywhere. Both were hawksbill turtles. What an awesome experience! Check out the new fins. They are great! I don't have a picture of the third turtle. He was swimming away from the direction we needed to go, and I was getting low on air, so Harry had us head back to the rope instead of trying to follow him. The last turtle was a green. So it was fun just seeing the two different kinds of turtles and getting to watch them swim near me. I am so thankful for the opportunity to enjoy the underwater world with Harry.

No comments: