Monday, January 5, 2009

Dive students and fun dives

Harry and I spent the weekend diving with one of Harry's students, Lisa, who is working on her Open Water certification, and her husband, Scott. At the beginning of the dives, Lisa and Harry would work on the OW skills, while Scott and I hovered nearby checking out the lion fish and other things we could find to take photos of. In the picture below, Harry is shaking Lisa's hand, congratulating her on completing the skill successfully. Lisa is checking out her compass for her surface navigation dive. Here's Scott, enjoying his underwater time. The underwater fun truly picks up when you get to share it with turtles. Such a pretty green turtle. And here I am, thankful for my new BDC and camera. The new camera definitely works better than my old one. Here's the group, exiting the dive site, and discussing the skills and whether or not to do another OW dive that day. It was such a beautiful day, and such calm waters, we all opted for two dives. Scott is a Navy pilot. He and Lisa are stationed in Japan. I think they've been enjoying their Saipan vacation so far.

No comments: