Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wing Beach June 21

Last Sunday, Harry and I did two dives at Wing Beach with Don, one of the new OW graduates. Near the crevice, we kept seeing these two fish following us - one blue fin trevali and one snapper. They were both good sized fish, and fun to watch.
Here is Harry taking a picture of Don, while exiting the crevice on our first dive.
I caught this guy playing King of the Hill on the way back to the rope.
This eel was in the coral lining the cut going out from the rope. He was very cooperative for photos.
I don't know what this is - some kind of flatworm I think. But it was very pretty.
Wedged between two big rocks, I saw this shell partially broken with a crab peeking out.
This was the arch over the crevice. I don't usually swim up that high but I was keeping myself between Harry and Don, so I got to see more things that I usually don't spot at the bottom of the crevice.
Near the cut, there were many lion fish. This one was very big and had nice coloring for photos.
I found some shrimp in one of the holes near the cut.
I think this is a nudi, or maybe a flatworm. Either way, it was really pretty. The blue was neon underwater.
This was just outside of the crevice. I found this beautiful orange fan coral and another really pretty red fan coral. Wing Beach dives are awesome.

No comments: