Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 SCC Installation Dinner



The 2008 Saipan Chamber of Commerce Installation Dinner was a night of formal wear and great food, awesome service, speeches, laughter and friends. Harry was sworn in as the new Vice President. In this picture, L to R is Dave Sablan (my boss), Harry, John Santos, Doug Brennan, Kathryn Barry, and Mike Johnson. I usually enjoy dress up events, but I enjoyed this one more this year. The service at Fiesta was outstanding, and we always have a good time sharing a table with Dave and Rita. I also got to help with guest registration, so it was fun seeing everyone come in all dressed up. It was a very nice night.


Harry looks pretty sharp in a suit and tie, although definitely not his favorite attire. Ha.

For the girls curious about the details - I wore my black pearls, and carried the gold silk purse and gold shawl from Hong Kong.

No comments: