Monday, April 27, 2009

Three Random Pics

I've had these pictures kind of sitting in the side lines of my folders because I wanted to put them in a blog. But I never got around to writing a good blog for them, so here they are. The one below is Phil from the professional Volleyball Games at PIC. I love this picture. He's almost twice the length of the kids. Made me smile.
This is Sarah, Kevin (my nephew) and Katelyn at her wedding. This is such a cute shot of Katelyn, I love it. Sarah wasn't too fond of the funky hairstyle, but she had a great time being with her extended family and getting to attend Katelyn's wedding.

Harry and I at the Peroni Party. We sampled some good white wine and hung out with friends. Fun evening - thanks to Fran C. for the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that picture of you guys at the end of the post...I miss you guys. A LOT. I am so thankful that I get to fly out to see you in just 5 days!!!