I just received a comment from Shazam, saying You're #5. As I am fairly new to blogging, I wasn't sure what this meant. So I went to Shazam's blog site and read. Wow, thanks, what an honor! My kids are grown now - but they are both still a real blessing in my life. Being a Mom is a great gift and responsiblity. Now for my challenge, to find our next awesome mommy blogger. I know some great Moms out there, but they don't blog. So for now, I want to dedicate this blog to my friend, Laura. She's an awesome Mom living in Michigan. Laura just sent her youngest son off to college, so now she's learning to live with an empty nest. That is not an easy time in life, but it is a chance to embrace the new changes and learn to enjoy a new direction. Laura has been a working Mom, and by that I mean she works other jobs besides managing her home and family. And she spent 6 months parenting alone while her husband was in Iraq. There are two young men in Michigan who are blest to have Laura for their Mom.
Here are OUR rules:
1. Nominate an awesome mommy blogger
2. Tell her why you think she rocks
3. Ask her to post the award on her blog and do the same
4. Add your name and blog to the list of past awardees and copy it into your post
1. Deece - http://www.chamolinaole.blogspot.com/
2. Mona - http://www.kirida.com/
3. Boni - http://www.sommysmommy.blogspot.com/
4. Brenda - http://www.saipanshazam.blogspot.com/
5. Kelli- www.kellionsaipan.blogspot.com/
From Brenda:My Nomination is Kelli the other half of Saipan's sexiest blogger! Kelli: Mothers who have succeeded and see their children to that next level inspire us all. Your children are healthy, well rounded and giving back to the community. They are involved in careers. As we try to pick and choose school's for our young children, decide what healthy dinner to prepare for them, make them do their homework and keep them moving and staying fit we wonder if we are making the right choices. Your family keeps on growing too! We look to mother's like you for inspiration. This is why I nominate you Kelli!