Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hyatt Farewell Party

Last Friday evening we had the pleasure of attending a farewell party for Michael von Siebenthal and a welcome to the new General Manager. In the picture below you see Sarah arriving at the party getting the traditional three point kiss from Michael, with Chris smiling off to the side. It took me three tries to get a picture, as I'd snap and someone would bow, snap and bow, snap and bow. I finally got two pictures with most heads up. We will miss Michael. Here is one of the spectacular food stations that was set up in the gardens. Everything tasted as wonderful as it looked. There were so many good choices, it was hard to pick which ones I wanted to eat. But I had no trouble zeroing in on what champagne I wanted. I can't remember the name, but it was soooo good.
Harry says the lobster bisque was really good. I didn't have any that night. But I liked this picture of the chef. He must be angelic, because I tried this picture from a few angles and he was always glowing in my lens frame. I'm not a big sashimi fan, but this station looked really nice. Harry and Pete are chatting and probably deciding if they need another martini or not. It was a very nice evening, everything was beautiful, and it didn't rain.

No comments: